What's new

Poll: What is your favorite NC blend by country?

Poll: What is your favorite NC blend by country?

• Nicaraguan Puro (or at least all filler)

Votes: 126 78.8%
  • Honduran Puro (or at least all filler)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dominican Puro (or at least all filler)

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Nicaraguan/ Honduran

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Nicaraguan/ Honduran/Dominican

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Other (state blend in post)

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nic puros get the nod. I'm currently researching nic/dr blends though. I enjoyed the two I've had a lot. Most recently, the La Traviata.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I put nica puro but I would accept a nica wrapper with a nica or honduran binder and nica/hunduran/dominican filler. The wrapper needs to be atleast nica. I just smoked a Viaje fifty fifty which is a nica puro and I love it! I love the sweeter taste that the nica tobacco gives.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks for all the input everyone. Nic puros are at the top of my list and the poll is going the way I kinda thought it would. Not to take away from the other blends that some of our BOTLs voted for (and I do like many smokes with those blends among others), for me you just can’t beat that Nic tobacco.

Now for phase two:
Everyone send me a few of your favorite Nic puros (especially Padrons and Tats) so I can evaluate your favorite choices. For those that voted for other than Nic puros, send me your favorites to see if you can sway me from my love of the Nic puros! :stretchgr:stretchgr:stretchgr:stretchgr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admitting all biases up front I could not pass up this poll. My favorite blend is the 100% Indonesian blended Tambo Super Robusto. A second in NC's would be the Honduran Camachos. Smoke on,Balibob