What's new

Possible Sun. 11/6 Chicago Suburbs

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Just a small gathering of brothers to catch up with each other, trade some smokes, share some stories and smoke some good ones. All are welcome to attend at the following TENATIVE location. Feel free to propose additional meeting places until details are hammered out:

Fox & Hound Pub & Eatery
Schaumburg, Illinois
2 blocks north of Golf Road on Roselle Road
West side of the street
In the same complex as Walker Brothers Restaurant

Last time we HERFED Tom and I had a great time eating, drinking, smoking and definately enjoying the wait staff :yes:
It's sure to be a blast for all involved. PM either myself or Icehog and we (i'm sure) would be more than willing to pick up anyone if at all possible.
Hope to see you all there!

EDIT: A few changes in information and dates as the 11/7 date won't work for one of the main guys setting this up :hammersma . It's my mistake for posting prematurely. Lets try and get this going for when the most can attend. It's seeming like there are only 3 Chicago area brothers posting on a regular basis so lets at least get us all together at once!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Unfortunately (or quite fortunately, if you are me), I will be attending the Audioslave concert Monday night, so I am out for this one. Hopefully some others can join Craig for MNF!

Craig and I should be getting together again soon, and we will post that herf as well.