What's new

Post here when you receive your PIPE SS package

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
SSIA- Update the group when you receive your package from Santa. Please make sure to PM me that you received your gift so I can mark it off.
It's also nice to promptly post a photo in this thread of the package you receive. :santa2::santa2::santa2:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I could wait until christmas morning, so long as i wasn't afraid there were perishable goods that needed TLC sooner

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I could wait until christmas morning, so long as i wasn't afraid there were perishable goods that needed TLC sooner
yeah... i was thinking about sending out a puppy... i'm a cat person, but something about a good dog goes with the image of a piper. if it has air holes, open immediately?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah... i was thinking about sending out a puppy... i'm a cat person, but something about a good dog goes with the image of a piper. if it has air holes, open immediately?
What type of cats..... Tabbys, Persians, local shelter rescue those are my favorite to give out this time of year

I'll see what I can find for you my happy little piper

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
um, no, we have four, and anything over a two to one ratio of cats to humans in a household gets into "weird" territory. but thanks for the offer!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What type of cats..... Tabbys, Persians, local shelter rescue those are my favorite to give out this time of year

I'll see what I can find for you my happy little piper
You can keep the cats infact if you need a few Santa please feel free to come take like 25 of the 35 we have. Just leave the Mancoons please

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So Santa/Dale hit me hard! A great selection of cigars, pipe tobacco, awesome beers, snacks, and a freaking ammodor! Dale, thanks for this again man!

That is a awesome HIT by Santa. Fast and large and must have been on the TOP of Santa's GOOD list Congrats

James