What's new

Post your box collection

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty new here, but one thing I find fascinating are the different packaging that cigar manufactures come up with. Lets see what boxes/jars/pouches/etc. you guys have collected over the years.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Pretty cool collection. I have a couple of signed boxes...but mostly my old boxes I just pile in a corner and then post them for free on criagslist....it's nuts how many people ping me for them...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pretty cool collection. I have a couple of signed boxes...but mostly my old boxes I just pile in a corner and then post them for free on criagslist....it's nuts how many people ping me for them...
Who do you have that's signed?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's awesome! Pete Johnson is one of those industry trail blazer's IMO. I'm hoping I get to meet him one day.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I have:
-T-52 Pig box signed by Jonathan Drew
-FFP box signed by Marvin Samel (thanks to some brothers here!)
-LP9 Pig box signed by Steve Saka
-Warped Futuro box signed by Kyle Gellis
-Tatuaje Skinny Monsters box signed by Pete Johnson
-Lat44 box signed by KC Johnson

I think that's it. I want to get Don Pepin's signature, and the Padron family at some point. I'm still sad I didn't get one of the signed Padron hammers that Rahul was giving away at Tobacco Leaf a few years ago.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have boxes signed by:
-T-52 Pig box signed by Jonathan Drew
-FFP box signed by Marvin Samel
-LP9 Pig box signed by Steve Saka
-Warped Futuro box signed by Kyle Gellis
-Tatuaje Skinny Monsters box signed by Pete Johnson
-Lat44 box signed by KC Johnson

I think that's it. I want to get Don Pepin's signature, and the Padron family at some point. I'm still sad I didn't get one of the signed Padron hammers that Rahul was giving away at Tobacco Leaf a few years ago.
I really want JD's signature on a T52 box and Carlito Fuente is my holy grail. I work at a shop here in Houston and will keep an eye out for a signed padron box as they sometimes do that randomly.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty new here, but one thing I find fascinating are the different packaging that cigar manufactures come up with. Lets see what boxes/jars/pouches/etc. you guys have collected over the years.
You should go introduce yourself in the intro thread :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hide these or at least talk to your better half.
I once went on a fishing trip and came home to find my wife had pitched dozens of empty cigar boxes and even my 20 year collection of Fine Woodworking magazine. :mad:
Accused me of being a hoarder. :(

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Hide these or at least talk to your better half.
I once went on a fishing trip and came home to find my wife had pitched dozens of empty cigar boxes and even my 20 year collection of Fine Woodworking magazine. :mad:
Accused me of being a hoarder. :(
Or designate a room in your house or build a shed and make sure your wife knows to GTFO.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hahaha I made a deal with her when I started working at my B&M. I won't "blow" any money on cigars (I smoke free while I work) but I get to collect all the signed/rare boxes I can get my hands on