What's new

Pranks are always fun

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
So I get a text message from Jim with a message from Bill informing me on the fact that Dave's (3/5 King) wish was to have Arielle from La Sirena Cigars' phone #. So Bill sends him my number and tells me. I told him I would definitely milk this and have fun with it. Ohhh and I did.

Here are the screenshots for your pleasure.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Wow that's classic. I'm laughing my butt off reading Dave's "game" hahahahahaha
Hey buddy, that's some good game right there. Eddy asked me out on a date afterwards.
I don't doubt it. I love where you call out the fb profile copy paste then keep going. Like you knew it was fake but wanted to deny it to stretch out the fantasy. This is quality comedy right here

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Dave you have game Brotha! I'm sure if it was the real Ariella that she would marry you bro! Don't give up on the dream Bro! ;)
She would have sent him the same picture with Bills head lol

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Jim was in on this! He is gonna have a big problem to solve now....oooooooohhhhh Jimmy, I didn't know you had it in you.. Eddy sure but you! Well played asshole..lol
Eddy and I told jim not to do it but you know jim.......
all Bill lol, Jim only sent the message... but he is guilty by association. i did nothing wrong here

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Jim was in on this! He is gonna have a big problem to solve now....oooooooohhhhh Jimmy, I didn't know you had it in you.. Eddy sure but you! Well played asshole..lol
all Bill lol, Jim only sent the message... but he is guilty by association. i did nothing wrong here
All Bill?? Haha! You were the one catfishin'! Jim isn't getting away that easy. He knew....lol

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

All Bill?? Haha! You were the one catfishin'! Jim isn't getting away that easy. He knew....lol
get them lol

Rating - 100%
231   0   0