What's new

Pre-assembled wineador?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yup...things have escalated here and I think it's time for that next step. That said, I keep seeing wineador "kits" and such where you buy shelving etc to put into wine fridges. Is there any place that sells everything ready to go right out of the box? Shelves, humidification, the whole shebang.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was going to recommend A cigar cooler like NewAir or Whynter but it looks like those units, at a reasonable price, are a thing of the past.

What are you trying to achieve?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was going to recommend A cigar cooler like NewAir or Whynter but it looks like those units, at a reasonable price, are a thing of the past.

What are you trying to achieve?
More room, and not having to worry about individual tupperdors anymore. I want a one stop shop for climate/humidity control where I can just throw a box in there if I want or have them all loose in shelves. The tups are starting to develop unique personalities as far as the RH goes and it's annoying me. :ROFLMAO: even if they were more well-behaved...I would still need more room though. The non-tupperdor space in the wine fridge is now full of higher end wine and Bordeaux to age so I can't yank them out to put in the wine rack to cook at 75-80 degrees.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Aaaaaand I just saw the prices on these puppies. Good Lord. Could buy a tiny one for $400 but that would get filled up pretty quick. Think I'll just stick to playing tupperdor tetris in my wine fridge for a bit since I don't have a grand to drop. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea, the larger NewAir used to be available at Sams for a couple of hundred bucks so I picked one up a couple of years ago, They are harder to find now and the price reflects that.

If cooling is a primary concern consider the setup I use. A used refrigerator with Inkbird temp controller and the weather seal boxes. Lots of pics and discussion about it on the site. You can buy cedar trays, use old cigar boxes or make your own trays to fit from Spanish Cedar I'm really happy with the setup.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If cooling is not an issue for you, there are loads of cheap, broken wine fridges on OfferUp and Craigslist. I sort of regret spending the amount I did on my New Air since I don’t even plug the thing in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If cooling is not an issue for you, there are loads of cheap, broken wine fridges on OfferUp and Craigslist. I sort of regret spending the amount I did on my New Air since I don’t even plug the thing in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly I do need it to cool...my tups would hit 80 degrees before I got the wine fridge.

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Where in Texas are you? I haven't built any for a few years, but i have a couple hundred feet of spanish cedar here in Houston, and could be persuaded to build some drawers for you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new member here. Just reading through as I’m looking into upgrading to a wine fringe also. Don’t know what you ever came up with, but I came across this site for shelves.
Link

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Yup...things have escalated here and I think it's time for that next step. That said, I keep seeing wineador "kits" and such where you buy shelving etc to put into wine fridges. Is there any place that sells everything ready to go right out of the box? Shelves, humidification, the whole shebang.
Your welcome geez https://m.tooca.life/TOOCA-48L-Electronic-Cigar-Cooler-Humidor-Spanish-Cedar-Wood-300-Capacity-p-1808386.html?gmcCountry=US&currency=USD&cur_warehouse=USA&createTmp=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc_gg_ssc&utm_campaign=saying-20210604-us-ssc-all-CBN0-da&utm_content=saying&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqp-LBhDQARIsAO0a6aIuaGoZnhi5yUViagqwxtwXHpDULgHVT-GEQNA9E8P5DGe62NsjIU4aAsNeEALw_wcB

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Email this guy for shelves and drawers he is old and retired but his quality is unsurpassed many from here used him me included. All you really need is 1 drawer 2 shelves. johnswoodworks@outlook.com this is the website if you want to see his quality. Any specialty item you want birdseye maple walnut as I said unmatched quality. https://cigar-coolers.com/ordering-and-shipping

Last edited: