What's new

Predictions for 2017

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
2017 should be an interesting year to say the least for the cigar industry. I'm interested on hearing the collective brotherhood's take on what might happen. Doom and gloom, or bright light ahead? What do you believe will happen over the next 365 days to our shared hobby?

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The Cigar Industry is going to receive a bye on this regulation. Things will return to normal for the time being.

Manufacturers will still have a price increase due to the need for lawyers so that they can understand the regulation being repealed.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Over taxation. I see B&M's slowly shutting down and going to online to remove overhead and try to stay affordable. Only the cigar bars that are full liquor will survive since liquor is usually the main money maker.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Over taxation. I see B&M's slowly shutting down and going to online to remove overhead and try to stay affordable. Only the cigar bars that are full liquor will survive since liquor is usually the main money maker.
I think they will turn into smoking club lounges without sales. Removing the humidors and making a larger smoking area With monthly membership fees.

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Predictions for 2017:

@ChuckMejia will smoke an Undercrown... and like it
@sofc will be asked a question about rH that he does not know the answer to, causing him to fall into a deep depression and question everything about reality
@wantacigar will get even older. He will also gain another seven jobs.
@StogieFisher will accidently hashtag "#bombstogiefisher" setting off a chain reaction that causes the implosion of BOTL
@JonHuber will sell a low-crown, blacked out CH logo 59Fifty in a size that will fit my head.
@navyvet will do something mean, but even that will turn out to have nice consequences, after which he will simply go back to being the nicest man on BOTL
@ar2381 will finally get BOTL a JR discount code. It will require $1000 in a single purchase, and will be for free shipping only.
@memphsdad will undergo plastic surgery to look like @php007 so he can walk into Paul's locker and steal all his cigars. This will result in a statewide manhunt, ending in Jon's spectacular demise in an epic gun battle with ATF agents on the top story of an abandoned high-rise. His story will be told in a made-for-TV movie, in which he will be played by Bruce Willis, who will phone in his performance. The legend will fade from the public memory, but will live on, told in whispers across tobacco forums worldwide for generations to come.

Last edited: