What's new

Price Check on Blantons

BeerAdvocate

BeerHunter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am curious what people are paying for bottles of Blantons in different parts of the country. Here in Kansas, if you can find it, is $70!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am curious what people are paying for bottles of Blantons in different parts of the country. Here in Kansas, if you can find it, is $70!
Howdy from Texas! The last time I bought it retail it was $68 a bottle. The cheapest I’ve every paid was $68 and the most I ever paid was $110. Depends on the demand in the area and how greedy the liquor store or broker wants to be. Lol I can buy it all day long at $100 a bottle, finding it for $70 is a bit more difficult.

Good luck in your search!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’ve seen no cheaper than $70 here in NY. But not every store has it here either.

One store, had some HTF bourbons only because a customer asked if they can get them, only to the. not purchase because of the inflated price tag that came with it.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I’ve seen no cheaper than $70 here in NY. But not every store has it here either.

One store, had some HTF bourbons only because a customer asked if they can get them, only to the. not purchase because of the inflated price tag that came with it.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
NY and inflated prices? SAY IT AINT SO!?