What's new

Printable Bands

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm looking at purchasing some printable cigar bands. (https://www.onlinelabels.com/OL381.htm?src=dlc-289) Has anyone recently done a group buy of these or is anyone interested in doing one? It looks like the pricing gets better with volume. I'm looking at buying two to three hundred of them. Cheers!
The only experience I have with labels is the time I bought around 400 labels, blank (Brown Cartoon color) which you can add to a Cigar that has no label, or stick it to a Cigar with label but where you can add some further notes/date..etc for future reference.
Bought them online (Amazon), the pack for $19. Photo attached!
Cheers!
Band.jpg

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The only experience I have with labels is the time I bought around 400 labels, blank (Brown Cartoon color) which you can add to a Cigar that has no label, or stick it to a Cigar with label but where you can add some further notes/date..etc for future reference.
Cheers!
View attachment 111996
How do you like them?? Worth the $19???

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like them?? Worth the $19???

Indeed,
never had any ring that was released by itself or let's say unbuckled; and I like the fact that "logically", it can be buckled at different positions so that it fits different ring gauge.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Indeed,
never had any ring that was released by itself or let's say unbuckled; and I like the fact that "logically", it can be buckled at different positions so that it fits different ring gauge.
Awesome. Thanks! I have to do a little amazon shopping this week anyway. These guys will happen to “fall in” the cart.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Cheers!
View attachment 111996
I just ordered the Amazon ones as well. Decided that it wasn't worth double the cost for the printable ones. :) Cheers