What's new

Psyko 7 Corona Natural

Isaiah

Casablancas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is my first ever cigar review! Thanks for the contest. I have been smoking a little over 3 years mainly at my local lounge once a week.

I had this cigar sitting in my humidor for about 3 months. Purchased it because I liked how the band had all the blend info on it. That band was not easy to get off as I thought. I fought with it trying to be careful not to tear the wrapper.

First third - Almost perfect draw, a little on the loose side. Flavors of wood, roasted nuts, and dry hay. It left a dry feeling on my tongue followed by a slight pepper tingle on the finish. Smoke was on the airy side and the burn was perfect.

Second Third – Dropped the dry hay and added a creamy texture. The smoke became richer and thicker. Roasted nuts and wood still the main flavors. Soft pepper is still on the finish but only a little. Ash Doesn’t hang on too well and a little flaky.

Final Third – Smoke started to heat up a little. I can feel a scratchiness is the back of my throat. The dry mouth has come back as well. Flavor still the same but the roasted nuts have turned into a cashew flavor.

Overall the burn was great, flavor consistent until the end and great smoke. I think I will try the Maduro as well and do another review. Again, thanks for the contest and getting me to do my first review!