What's new

Publications

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What publications do you guys read regularly about cigar news/reviews. Do you subscribe to magazines, read blogs or use forums exclusively? Just curious :wifey:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm pretty much a forum exclusive guy. I subscribe to various magazines on and off for various topics, but haven't done so for cigars. Don't know of a good one that...ummm...discusses the cigars I smoke, so to speak. And really, other than CA (which I'm not that big of a fan of), you don't find many cigar magazines on the shelves of most book stores.

Plus, I'm betting I find more information on the forums than I EVER could in any magazine.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I read the internet BBs for my daily cigar news / reviews. I haven't bought a cigar publication in years.

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've seen a lot of guys post about The European Cigar Cult Journal. I have never subscribed to it but I have looked at it on line. Not just geared towards Cubans as you might expect. Very good articles.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Just BB's for me. I've looked at a couple magazines in the past but don't care for them too much. I feel like I get more balanced information from the experiences of people on BB's.