What's new

Pulse

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I assign all my Mod duties to you for the next week along with the perks that go along with it including:

1. Weekly paycheck from vipe
2. Love letters from Mark
3. Doughnuts and coffee in the Mod room
4. Free cigars from 3 vendors of your choice

I entrust you with these duties and am sure you will perform to the best of your ability for the next week.

I must now go and hang my head in shame after the mighty Steelers fell to the better team today.

Oh...I also have to go and buy a new tv. I just unloaded my G23 into my current one.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
DWavs said:
I assign all my Mod duties to you for the next week along with the perks that go along with it including:

1. Weekly paycheck from vipe
2. Love letters from Mark
3. Doughnuts and coffee in the Mod room
4. Free cigars from 3 vendors of your choice

I entrust you with these duties and am sure you will perform to the best of your ability for the next week.

I must now go and hang my head in shame after the mighty Steelers fell to the better team today.

Oh...I also have to go and buy a new tv. I just unloaded my G23 into my current one.
First of all....LMAO at
DWavs said:
Secondly....did you say doughnuts? hehehe....

Anyway. The Steelers came and played like the true hard hitting team they are. It was not even close to a cake walk and I enjoyed the hell out of that game! However, today was our day and I'll take the victory and the glory that goes along with it!

Thanks for the trash talkin', was a lot of fun!

hehehe, but you keep your mod duties for the week, keep your paycheck from Vipe ( I don't need the $2...that's what I hear he's payin' these days the slave driver....hehehe), I get my own share of love letters from Mark so you can keep those too, i don't want you to lose love in your life over this loss....hehehe....

But you can send over them doughnuts and cigars, those i'll take....LMAO!!!

On to the SUPERBOWL baby!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! GO PATS!!!!

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Go Pat's is right, I didn't get the Avallo but the Pats won so I'm still a happy camper!!!

Ironman