What's new

Pump Fake

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I've loved the brotherhood I found since I started hanging out around here. Good advice on cigars, great jokes and friendship and so forth. Something that really has stuck out though is the bombing. Watching people get surprise packages or people getting hit on the MAW threads, is just great. Unfortunately, there is a dark side of this though. I enjoy taking part and 'hooking' people up with hugs just as much as the next guy. But what grinds my gears is watching people talk all kinds of crap about how they're going to make someone pay, or just wait......but then....nothing. No bombs, no repercussions, nada. Don't get me wrong, nobody is obligated to bomb anyone. But on the same token, don't run your mouth if you have zero intention of doing anything. Growing up, I was always taught nobody likes a liar, and they really don't like people who can't follow through. Btw, this is a general statement of my opinion and in no way, directed at anyone....so don't get all sensitive about it. ;) I'm also not looking for hugs.....I've gotten more than enough.

I will continue to support folks and join in the fun. My only hope is to see others help pay it forward. (y)