What's new

Punch Punch -94

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bought a 10er of these a little while ago and they have now rested in my humidor for about a month and a bit and I therefor thought it was about time to torch one of them to find out how they fared.

This will be a very short review as the cigar was really good...it is hard to really find anything to say about it other than this:
It still had the typical Punch Punch profile but the flavours had amalgated quite a bit so it was harder pick out the indivitdual layers of nuances.. it was more just a damn good cigar.. no harshness whats so ever!!

The burn was as straight as you could wish for and the draw was still a bit tight, just a tad tighter than my optimal. I think this one would have had a very tight draw when young.

The wrapper had a rich and fairly dark moccachino colour. Surprisingly, the ash was no whiter than the 2003 Punch Punch I smoked earlier the same evening...this seem to contradict being able to gauge a well aged cigar by the colour of the ash (this is a theory I don't believe in anyway...so who cares, right?)

Anyway.. just thought I share with you and if you get a chance to pick some up, do it!! (no point in asking me for them either.. I keep them all to myself hehe.. apart from a couple already committed to some of the BOTL's here!)..

I know there is a format for how you can properly review things.. but I feel rebelious and lazy (a dangerous combination) so I didn't follow it he he...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
N2Advnture said:
Sounds AWESOME! I LOVE complexity in a smoke. It's almost like a game trying guess all the flavors.

Nicely done!!!
You'll be able to tell for yourself soon enough mate... next parcel with you name on it will have one in it.. (hence, the "some already committed ones to BOTL's here.... one had already your name on it)...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks for the review. Picked up a couple from '98 that I'm looking forward to trying - just need to set aside the time.