What's new

Punch SS 1

J

jckposter

Just rec these today from 01

Im not into all the typing so here it is a Strong very very good cigar....but dont buy any Im trying to buy them all right now... :lol: :lol:

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jckposter said:

Im not into all the typing so here it is a Strong very very good cigar....but dont buy any Im trying to buy them all right now... :lol: :lol:
I agree, I had one from a Bomb I received a few months ago and I just smoked it this past weekend, it was very good, much better than the Punch Punch, definetly worth getting more in the future \:D/ :smt025

Ironman

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
jckposter said:

I must tell my brother. He loves a strong cigar (myself too). So what vendors have you NOT cleaned out yet ??? :lol: :lol:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn it Jerry! Can't you keep anything quiet?? [-X

These are not that good folks... just move along now. Nothing to see here. Besides, there's not many left since these are discontinued, so its not even worth trying. They're all sold out.

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The ss2 and the ss1 are close. I like the 2 because of the size also. It has the same strong jolt to it..these are two that I hope to keep around..

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
jckposter said:
The ss2 and the ss1 are close. I like the 2 because of the size also. It has the same strong jolt to it..these are two that I hope to keep around..
And Jerry's favorite of all is the SS Minow

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
jckposter said:
Sweeeeeeeeet then we'll race :twisted: :twisted:

Just kidding thinking I could win that would be like betting on a white dude in a boxing match :wink:

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
jckposter said:
....but dont buy any Im trying to buy them all right now... :lol: :lol:

You may as well ring the BIG dinner bell. I can see a Google melt down.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have heard this is a very good smoke but have not had the pleasure yet. May add it to the list............damn long list.