What's new

Putting my friend's cigarettes in my humidor...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would there be any benefit to this? He wants me to try it. Just guessing, I told him that I thought that some of the cigar flavor might seep into the cigarettes.

It might be just a fun diversion that amounts to nothing.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Would there be any benefit to this? He wants me to try it. Just guessing, I told him that I thought that some of the cigar flavor might seep into the cigarettes.

It might be just a fun diversion that amounts to nothing.

Why do this? Why not buy a tennis ball and throw it to each other for entertainment. :cool:

Seriously, aging and storing cigars in a humidor improves them over long periods of time (think years). Cigars need to be kept at a decent temperature and RH levels. A humidor is the way to do this. Cigarettes on the other hand do not need to be kept any particular way that I know of.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I doubt there would be any negative effects to your cigars. That being said, I'd probably bitch-slap any friend that suggested it (well, not really). Cig tobacco is dried well beyond anything that's salvagable. You won't be helping the cig tobacco out in any significant way. Tell your friend if he's worried about them going stale to throw them in the freezer. I actually do know people who do this and they say it works (no idea why or how).

Like I said: probably no harm can come from it, but I see no good reason to do it. If he wants to try it, send him to ebay to pick up a cheapo $10 humidor to try it on his own.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
What about the affects of putting weed in your humidor? It might give your cigars a bit more kick!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Store the weed with the Acids + Lars and away from the regular cigars.
Keep the cigs in the fridge next to the beer and corn dogs.
Rinse out the bong daily.
Keep the ashtrays emptied.
Try to floss once in awhile.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Store the weed with the Acids + Lars and away from the regular cigars.
Keep the cigs in the fridge next to the beer and corn dogs.
Rinse out the bong daily.
Keep the ashtrays emptied.
Try to floss once in awhile.
And don't forget to wear sunscreen... :guitar: