What's new

Putting out the feeler for interest in a San Diego Herf

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
So, I'm ready to host another Herf. The last one, some five or so years ago was an absolute hoot, with attendees from as far north from Canada. As far south from Mexico City. Texas, South Carolina, Mississippi, Michigan, Nebraska, and many more States. We have the best weather in the country. Epic golf courses, fishing, beaches, nightlife,
zoo... And the best breweries and B&M's.

Last time, it went Thursday through Sunday. I lodged 20+ brothers and that would be a easy smeezy to do again. Lots of hotels in the area too. Poker, beer pong, gourmet food... And of course tons of smoke and drink.

This one will be off the chart since I invested in a backyard remodel.

Spring would be ideal. Actually, anytime would be great.

We have a lot more San Diego brothers this time around, so we can have endless possibilities if they want to partake.

Chime in if this sounds good and we'll hammer out the details!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
. J, I totally understand. We'll do some live streaming for you. I'm sure the FCC will have something to say about the contents!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I too have a baby coming but I could try to line up with a work trip so I could come by for at least a night :)
I was thinking the same thing. I believe I have meetings in CA the first weekend of March but might be SF, not LA.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Sean and I discussed this last night. He can also host a night as well as house a few brothers.
We should time the walk between our places...

might help to cut down the possibilities of any DUIs, and I bet (with enough liquor in the blood) it's totally doable.

Edit:
According to Google maps, it's a 5 minute drive / 30 minute walk.

Last edited:

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
We should time the walk between our places...

might help to cut down the possibilities of any DUIs, and I bet (with enough liquor in the blood) it's totally doable.

Edit:
According to Google maps, it's a 5 minute drive / 30 minute walk.
30 minute walk = do-able!