What's new

QDO 50 vs. 54

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I find them to have very similar taste profiles. I prefer the 50 more because of size than flavor.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I find them to have very similar taste profiles. I prefer the 50 more because of size than flavor.
Yeah, I would think that there is little taste difference since its the same Blend, but have read of some people saying that the taste is a little different between the two, so was curious to get some opinions on it.

Absolutely loved my first 50 yesterday and will definitely be buying more when I can find them back in stock somewhere again.

I prefer 50 rg or very close to it in my smokes. There are some exceptions though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
There can be some differences because of the filler to wrapper ratio with the two, but I still find the profiles very close personally. But some say I have the palate of a demented goat.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
There can be some differences because of the filler to wrapper ratio with the two, but I still find the profiles very close personally. But some say I have the palate of a demented goat.
Yeah, definitely understand the ratios making a difference, but the two really aren't that different in size from each other so I figured it would be minimal.

Lol. Yeah, just recently quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years do still waiting for my palate to improve because it still sucks pretty bad

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk