What's new

question about maduro...

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
for the couple of years i have been smoking i havent really smoked any maduros ,i was wondering what the difference is between a natural wrapper and a maduro,is it stronger in bodie or just stronger in taste...thanks..

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I'd say a maduro wrapper will be sweeter then a natural wrapper. They can be strong or mild, depends on the blend, etc. This is what I used to smoke when I was smoking n/c's.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yeah, I'd try some of this and that and see how you like them. Padron, I prefer Maduro most of the time, but not all the time. They tend to be sweeter, but contrary to popular opinion, not necessarily stronger...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've noticed a chocolate taste in maduro that I haven't found in natural. The NC Punches I really like the maduro in. I've got a La Gloria Cubana double maduro that I can't wait to try!

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you're new to maduros start with a Cusano P1, Helix maduro or FdO maduro. They're mild compared to many other maduros and you won't get turned off like you might with a much stronger tasting one.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You know when I first started I got warned about the Edge maduro. I didn't have any problems with it, as a matter of fact that was one of the first cigars that I tried that I really liked.