What's new

Question about other forums

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If this is against any rule I missed then please feel free to delete but does anyone frequent puff.com? I have been a member for a long time but didn't go there for a long time and when I came back I can't post or anything. Anyone know anything or someone I can email? I've done the contact webmaster numerous times with no response.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Their providers database was hacked a while back and they required a password change before logging back in. That may be causing some of your problems.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've never been on any other cigar forum but here. Honestly, from what I've heard about other places I knew I'd like this one is the best. I have to say the comraderies and shenanigans here is great. A lot of these guys I get to herf with that live locally to me and some I have yet to meet in person but we get to "v-herf" and connect via skype or google hangouts (which I have yet to attempt again). It's really a great time and proud to call a lot of you my friends.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If this is against any rule I missed then please feel free to delete but does anyone frequent puff.com? I have been a member for a long time but didn't go there for a long time and when I came back I can't post or anything. Anyone know anything or someone I can email? I've done the contact webmaster numerous times with no response.
I'm a member there also. What screen name were you under? Ill forward your issue to a mod and see if they can help. If you want you can pm me your email and ill include that into the pm I send.
With that being said, Puff was the first site I found and stuck with it. Found BOTL shortly after. I had already started making a connection with the puff members and haven't spent as much time here. Received a couple of bombs from the puff guys. I don't have a ton of time to browse and comment on multiple forums. I try to spend time on both. Smoke what you like and also stalk where you like.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
@DustinFuente, PM me with your user name and email address, I'll get an admin to assist.

To everyone else, it is not only entirely possible to exist happily within two communities, but BOTL stands on it's own as a great place, there's no need to put down another forum.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
@DustinFuente, PM me with your user name and email address, I'll get an admin to assist.

To everyone else, it is not only entirely possible to exist happily within two communities, but BOTL stands on it's own as a great place, there's no need to put down another forum.
Shot cricket one yesterday. Figured she was the best one.