What's new

Question for those who use tupperdor

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When you use 2 cedar trays....do you just stack the second tray on top of the cigars in the first tray (actually touching) or do you create a spacer? Or only put one row in the bottom tray?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The real question is: How long until you fill that tupperdor, purchase and fill another tupperdor, then decide it's time for the 150qt Coleman Coolidor? :whistle:
No kidding! I am setting up my third tupperdor now. The nice thing is that they fit nicely behind the bar and are unseen. My wife would never go for a coolidor. Now a wineador, maybe.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No kidding! I am setting up my third tupperdor now. The nice thing is that they fit nicely behind the bar and are unseen. My wife would never go for a coolidor. Now a wineador, maybe.
I hear ya there. Only reason my better half let me do it is A) my tupperdors were absolutely stuffed and I was on a box buying spree, and B) I have a place in a back to room to stash the big cooler. The woman is a saint!:D

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What is the benefit of using cedar trays with a tupperdor? Just to organize better? I have all my sticks loose in there.
Once I was layered four deep it was a pain to get to the bottom and to remember what I had in there. The only purpose for me was organization.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ah ok yeah. It is a pain in the ass to find things in mine. I usually find something on the top that looks interesting. Maybe I should get some trays.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
In my opinion you should have cedar in some form in your tupperdor. First, it just smells good, second it is supposed to help with beetle control and humidity control

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yep, I made some trays for my tupperdoors and the tupperdoors without trays have sachet packets of the sawdust, cedar spills from boxes and what ever misc pieces of cedar I have.