What's new

question for travel humi owners

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
some companies supply a small foam type humidifier in their travel humis. Cigar caddy uses one, and Cigar Classics provides a small Paradigm humidifier in the Haliburton cases.. Do you use these humidifiers? I have pulled them out of my airtight travel humidors, and just rely on a couple of humidipaks and the cigars themselves to keep the case humidified. Whats your opinion?

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I ordered a Climax bead portable little tube from an online vendor and use that in my ZERO and my Otterbox. Works like a charm. The other thing I used to use is a tube of the gel. That worked great too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its still in my 5 cigar caddy... but i dont really use it.. i dont leave my cigars in there for more than a day or two anyhow.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I don't put anything addittional in the Otterbox's. I just let the cigars themselves do the job in the airtight container.

I have another traveldor that I had to manufacture a seal on and I use beads in a tubo for that one.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I don't use the foam type humidifier either, I use beads in mine. I have not put a hygrometer in mine lately to test it out. I was thinking about going with some Humidipaks to see how those work. Plus I would be able to carry another cigar in my 5 count cigar caddy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I punched small holes all over an old aluminum cigar tube and filled it with beads. Throw that in my otterboxes and no worries.

jckposter

EX Cigar Police.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
I don't put anything addittional in the Otterbox's. I just let the cigars themselves do the job in the airtight container.

I do the same mine dont say in there long enough to worry...LOL

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I never used the supplied humidifier either. waste of $ to include one with the travel humi. Humidipaks or beads will work best for those who want a humidifier.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just took the foam out of the humidifier and filled it with 65% beads for my otterbox same with my smaller case works fine.