[QUESTION] Is there a difference between Strength, Body, and Profile?

Gabriel Theodoulos

Uncle Gabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard some folk on YouTube (somewhere) mention that there is a difference between Strength and Body. Personally, I thought they were the same.
Is there a difference? And if so, is there such a critter as a mild or medium cigar with a bold body?

VeLoRoK

donor3
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Typically strength refers to nicotine strength. Body refers to the density, or the mouth feel, of the smoke. Flavor, or profile, refers to what you're tasting. So you can have a mild bodied, full flavored cigar with medium strength; or a full strength, medium bodied, mild flavor cigar.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Typically strength refers to nicotine strength. Body refers to the density, or the mouth feel, of the smoke. Flavor, or profile, refers to what you're tasting. So you can have a mild bodied, full flavored cigar with medium strength; or a full strength, medium bodied, mild flavor cigar.
Spot on

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
donor2
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Good n fast summary

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk