What's new

Question....

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I have a smaller, seperate Humidor FULL of flavored/infused cigars. Some of them are pretty rare/HTF.
I even have boxes of the original Acids (before they were Acids)

Is there any interest in this stuff here?
There doesnt seem to be any discussion about these on here.
Im looking to sell some of this.
Just wondering.....let me know

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Really? Not so much here. I'm not saying there won't be people that don't like them, but most people that are here have moved onto the real thing. It is funny though, I did not know there was such a HTF Acid. DId they make special releases with different infusion than others? :) I thought a Kuba Kuba was a Kuba Kuba.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I know a fellow BOTL who liked the DE Natural White Rabbit. Do you have any of these?

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I love Acid and Naturals. I have to be in the mood for them but they have their place in my heart. I have a few rare ones myself just not a big collection. That is pretty awesome though.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
There were approx 5 or 6 kinds of original Acids. I'd have to go look at my collection, but they have similar boxes to the current Acids. "California", "911", "Caffeine Machine", and "Jordan" are two names I can recall. If Jonathan is reading this, maybe he can provide some insight on these.
There actually are some HTF Acids. My favorite would have to be the Acid "Wild Hare" in glass tubos.
Believe it or not, I do not have many "Naturals." Sorry, no White Rabbits.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
IIRC, JD has rocked regionals and store releases in his infused line, FWIW.

put them up, man! drop on some pix, do a little research, and post up in the market. free listing, what have you got to loose?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an OLD thread but I’d love to see some of the old pics. Especially the boxes. They’d be cool to have in my man cave.