What's new

QVC Comes to Crowned Heads HQ

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - With only (8) total shops participating in the "Taste of Tennessee" promo, it obviously makes it impossible to have a shop near everyone in every state--which is WHY we listed the shop names AND phone numbers; these shops will take phone orders and you would still qualify for entry to win.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Mike! Come on, brother! I admit, my message did come off a bit more bullish than I had intended. I sincerely apologize for that.

And you're right: you have created a successful cigar company that is, in my opinion, one of the best out there. You do not make a single bad cigar! My comment was more of a critique on the flow of the videos and not the cigar company though; so I'm not sure where your response makes much sense. The irony in your response is that it proves my original point; some people are made for being in front of a camera, some people are made for being behind it, some people are made for both. There are countless successful executives who know that their skillsets are in the office(s) making decisions and not in front of a camera and they make the decision to bring someone else in to advertise and speak to the products. You seem to be made for the tough decisions in the offices and not so much cut for the camera. That is not meant to be a slap in the face; just saying you are extremely successful at running a company - just like @JonHuber. The main difference is that Jon's persona is perfect for the camera, too.

Again, I mean all of this with all due respect to you and the incredible brand that you and Jon have both created. Cheers!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I, for one, wouldn't want to watch these videos without the comedic stylings to soften the razor focus of @JonHuber . I think your videos are great and personable. (Free marketing research ahead) I'd rather smoke cigars that come from People vs. Brand, Personality vs. Advertising.