What's new

RAFINO - Coffee Grind Refining System

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So the coffee brand has nothing to do with "taste".....just how it grinds the bean? I love how it's the tool that always make the product worthwhile and not the actual product. With this logic my next piece of luggage will have big tires and rims on it and a steering wheel with adjustable brakes and horn.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So the coffee brand has nothing to do with "taste".....just how it grinds the bean? I love how it's the tool that always make the product worthwhile and not the actual product. With this logic my next piece of luggage will have big tires and rims on it and a steering wheel with adjustable brakes and horn.
LOL
They're trying to market a product and most marketing is full exaggerations so I give them a slight pass there. Obviously the bean and roast are the primary influencers on the taste, but fines do create an issue though; they over extract and create bitterness. The 'boulders' though I don't put much faith in, but I'm sure the flannel-beard-cap types of Seattle would disagree with me.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Maybe I have something on my mind but the Refined Grinds of Various Sizes Illustrations reminds me of something. Just saying.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LOL
They're trying to market a product and most marketing is full exaggerations so I give them a slight pass there. Obviously the bean and roast are the primary influencers on the taste, but fines do create an issue though; they over extract and create bitterness. The 'boulders' though I don't put much faith in, but I'm sure the flannel-beard-cap types of Seattle would disagree with me.
Yeah....I just grow tired of being sold every 10 seconds on some "new" tool that enhances something I've been drinking for 50 years w/o having to run out and buy something that will make it taste better. Old age tends to make us more skeptical as we've seen snake oil being sold in bottles, cans, you name it. I can remember when sex didn't need anything except two willing people...now there is a whole market for oils, rubs, lights, plastic tools, movies, maps, how to's, and it's a billion dollar industry when the whole thing is based on heavy breathing and some imagination....now, not so much imagination and less heavy breathing as one can hire somebody to do even that.