What's new

Ramon Allones 2016

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Unless there’s an obscure release I’m unaware of, that 2016 band isn’t from the factory.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I have a handful of cigars that were bombed to me a few years ago by chefboyRG with similar bands.

If I recall correctly, there are a couple of European retailers that apply them to older "aged" stock that they sell as singles.

Last edited:

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have a handful of cigars that were bombed to me a few years ago by chefboyRG with similar bands.

If I recall correctly, there are a couple of European retailers that apply them to older "aged" stock that they sell as singles.
This. They use it for their aging programs. can’t remember which one.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming

Yeah, other than those saying its a fake RASS (not sure why anyone would fake an inexpensive Cigar) this is the general consensus.

Thanks all.
I have a handful of smokes from Scandinavian countries and this is the first I've seen this. Just threw me off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk