What's new

Raven's Brew and Stumptown

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So since living in Oregon, I have moved become more and more into coffee. After reading some posts here and elsewhere, I decided to buy a bag of Raven's Brew Wicked Wolf Blend. I was pleasantly surprised and kept buying it for some time now. Then, while in Portland, I visited the local Stumptown and was blown away again by how much depth and flavor a good cup of coffee has (drank mostly folgers in college for those rough nights writing papers and studying).

I don't think I could ever go back to "regular" coffee.

http://www.ravensbrew.com/
http://www.stumptowncoffee.com/

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back in January I traveled to St. Paul Island, AK on a hunting trip. Taking along so much gear bringing quality coffee was just an after thought. Imagine my surprise when I find in the local AC Market (Aleut Community store) a few fresh bags of the Raven's Brew deadmans reach. I'd never had it before, but it had to beat the folgers the outfitter was serving up morning and night. I grabbed a bag and make a pot upon returning to the lodge. WOW I was blown away. What an excellent cup. I was quite impressed by this store bought preground coffee. So much so that I picked up 2 bags and brought them back to the lower 48 with me.

So Sir, I share your experience. They do make an excellent cup.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Now I love me some Raven's Brew, my favorites are Dead Man's Reach and Three Peckered Billy Goat! :thumbsup:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Dead man's Reach Baby. Served in Bed Raises The Dead. Got my first batch in Sitka and I drink it as a treat from time to time. Awesome teeshirt

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Heading up to Portland again this weekend...time for another purchase of the good stuff ;)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thanks Sin... Went to both those sites already... seem really good.

Probably gonna order some from raven's Brew.... Look awesome...

The only thing is the shipping... I usually justify the shipping costs by buying a LOT. So let's see... ;)

thanks,

Fauzi

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll be in on Friday morning to pick up a friend that is coming to visit. I'll pm you with more details.