What's new

Real or Fake Behike?

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
IMG_6932.JPG IMG_6931.JPG IMG_6930.JPG I am no expert on CCs, but a friend of mine who knows even less than I do gave this to me. So, let's play a round of everyone's favorite game: Real or Fake? I don't have the box or codes.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What does the seam on the band look like? I know nothing about Cubans but from prior versions of this game I think it looks pretty good.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I guess I need to see it side by side. It's easy to see those bad bands side by side but the black ones don't have the cohiba-gram in the gold edges ...I guess the Taino isn't as clear as usual tho

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Terrible band, and the pigtail is heinous as fuck. Nica guys trying too hard
Gotta disagree with you on this, the band is solid. No joke, one of the better fakes I've seen. It's the little things they mess up on of course, but really whoever is making those bands isn't too far off. Less bold outline around the taino and more holographic contrast for the taino inside the taino and it would be passable to some folks who are "experts." As is, you've got to have a keen eye and know what you're looking at with this one, and I think lots of people in the cigar world would get fooled. Its a 1,000 miles away from a barberpole glasstop box. That pigtail is dogshit though, so much effort in the band, and so little in the cigar...wtf happened there?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Gotta disagree with you on this, the band is solid. No joke, one of the better fakes I've seen. It's the little things they mess up on of course, but really whoever is making those bands isn't too far off. Less bold outline around the taino and more holographic contrast for the taino inside the taino and it would be passable to some folks who are "experts." As is, you've got to have a keen eye and know what you're looking at with this one, and I think lots of people in the cigar world would get fooled. Its a 1,000 miles away from a barberpole glasstop box. That pigtail is dogshit though, so much effort in the band, and so little in the cigar...wtf happened there?
I gotta disagree, the band looks heinous. Unless you've never smoked or seen a behike before in person.