What's new

Reality Check

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'm not a religious person, so, I don't say this in the same context as the man that inspired this feeling (@akpreacherplayz), sorry to put you on the spot Tim-Tim, but I'm blessed to be an "Essential" person and this whole Corona thing is not effecting me in the same way it is many others. If a well established forum brother finds themselves in a bind, and finds themselves in need of some smokes, feel free to PM me, no feedback or mention of my gesture need be made outside of our private conversation. Despite my obliviousness as an introvert that works night shift, these are dark times, and maybe I can be a light in someone's darkness. Stay strong brothers, this BS is bringing out the best in many Americans, and I think we will come out on the other side better than when this started!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great thoughts and gesture @Dran . I'm comfortable in my new home, my wife and dogs are keeping me company, I'm able to get out and walk the dogs, ride bikes, take short drives to nowhere. I was thinking this morning what it must be like to be alone and confined to the house. Many of us are single, like to get out in the evening with friends, go shopping, maybe visit the cigar bar. Take that away and what interaction with others do we have?

If you know someone that lives alone it may be a good time to make that phone call or video chat if possible. Depression, fear, anxiety can all creep up on you and before you know it your home becomes a prison.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great suggestions @Dran and @akpreacherplayz during this tough time as many of us are bored out of mines and alone without jobs. I personally have been using this time to get the house back in order after the fire. If anyone would like to talk feel free to pm. I love talking to new people and getting to know more of ou brothers. If anyone needs some help feel free to reach out to me as well.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not a religious person, so, I don't say this in the same context as the man that inspired this feeling (@akpreacherplayz), sorry to put you on the spot Tim-Tim, but I'm blessed to be an "Essential" person and this whole Corona thing is not effecting me in the same way it is many others. If a well established forum brother finds themselves in a bind, and finds themselves in need of some smokes, feel free to PM me, no feedback or mention of my gesture need be made outside of our private conversation. Despite my obliviousness as an introvert that works night shift, these are dark times, and maybe I can be a light in someone's darkness. Stay strong brothers, this BS is bringing out the best in many Americans, and I think we will come out on the other side better than when this started!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
You're a good dude Joe.
I'll make the same offer as Joe. If anyone finds themselves a few sticks short PM me and I can send a few your way.
Sort of pay it forward because there are so many that have been too generous to me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just want to add, my offer is not for mooches looking for free smokes. It's for those in need who would like to anonymously reach out and have a few sent to get them through a hard time.
There's a ton of solid, generous, good brothers here, some I know well and others I don't but, if I get messages saying "I know a guy who needs them I'll take some" you will not be put in the latter category of solid brothers.

Sorry Joe for this post but, unfortunately it might need to be spelled out that way.
PM me if you want this edited out. @Dran