What's new

Received a letter from Customs today ...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I received the letter from Customs today. I was expecting it. They seized the package Feb 22 at Miami. I know some people had posted they were waiting on late shipments and speculating they may have gotten seized so, just thought I'd post this. The package was shipped Feb 8 but I'm not exactly sure from where.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'm guessing that's what happened to my shipment from 2/23. Reship is in the mail. If it's the same vendor that others had problems with, I think things are going through now. I received a second order in early March without problems.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is how a bad day becomes worse...when we are expecting our little package of joy and we get a letter from the Kidnappers saying we have your children. Helplessness comes to mind...then anger...then resentment with a little kiss of knowing that the very same customs people are smoking your children right after work...I tell ya...it isn't fair.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Two missing from Feb shipments, 2/1 and 2/08 respectively.

One reshipped 3/1, and sailed through. (Refunded on the other, HdM short robos which I'm bummed about). No letters on either ...yet.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure it was one vendor having problems as opposed to Customs having an aggressive Feb. It seems that the reships all made it through.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
add me to the list of the disappointed.
shipped in that window,and will be refunded.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Received the letter twice, first time was this:

I was working for a large accounting firm in the early 2000's and ordered A LOT of boxes during those years (wife and I just out of law school, double-income-no-kids, wife actually liked me back then, etc. But I digress...) I had all packages addressed to the firm but with ATTN: my name added below. Well, one of the packages got seized and the customs letter was sent to the firm instead of me! The admin assistant sent it up the chain to the national office, then back down to our local office and eventually they figured out it was me. Luckily the managing partner liked me, but it could have been an issue.