What's new

Received these this week!

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
That's a cool way to spend some time. I'll have to check out the list I've got, see if there's any more worth visiting. The Showboat brewery in Laurel was a waste of time and $10. But I know Crooked Letter, in Ocean Springs, was a neat place to check out. Ragan and I went to a haunted brewery tour there that was fun. I think they do a Christmas themed party as well. Not sure what a "regular" day would involve though..

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well, I've been to Abita, and SP has a great tap room, but everything has a price, which is not a problem, a 4 oz glass cost $2. Taste are free! Gnarley Barley in Hammond, is basically a bar on Saturdays. Low Road has other brands as well as there's. no tour there. Louisiana Purchase is another in Ponchatoula, La. a few minutes from home. I have also been to Lazy Magnolia in Kiln.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Well, I've been to Abita, and SP has a great tap room, but everything has a price, which is not a problem, a 4 oz glass cost $2. Taste are free! Gnarley Barley in Hammond, is basically a bar on Saturdays. Low Road has other brands as well as there's. no tour there. Louisiana Purchase is another in Ponchatoula, La. a few minutes from home. I have also been to Lazy Magnolia in Kiln.
I've been wanting to tour Abita, heard its a great time. Didn't know about the others in Hammond or Ponch though, I'll have to check those out. (y)
...Now, to get the Mrs onboard! :ROFLMAO: