What's new

Recent cigar quality........

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
What quality do you find in recent years' sticks ?

I have not smoked many sticks from '17, '18, '19, or '20, so I have no baseline for comparison.

Which years are best, which to avoid ?

Include which cigars you have tried and box codes if you know them...……..

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I think they’re great, but as many of you know, it was just a couple years ago that I went hard down the CC slope. So not much to compare to.

I will say though, it seems that I used to use my perfect draw a lot more frequently than I have been lately. 18’s and 19’s are quality construction, in my experience

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've got only 18's & 19's. I used to have lots of draw/burn issues until I dedicated 2 humi's to 62% and put all my CC's in them. Now while the burn/draw issues seem much less I swear the flavors that drew me into CC's have faded somehow. To note I have never had any aged CC's to compare them to. It is also possible that with a diverse smokes I have been adding to my inventory (mostly small batch) have been so good (very flavorful and usually stronger) that I simply don't find CC's as good as I once did. Either way My vote on newer CC's is that they are average smokes, good to have around for that unique CC flavor, but not the "all that" I used to think they were.