What's new

Recommend me some Tatuaje

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some of my favorite cigars I have tried are My Father Le Bijou, Crowned Heads J.D. Howard, Don Pepin Blue, and Liga #9. Never had a Tatuaje, so where should I start?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Tatuaje Belle Encre and the Belle Encre Reserva are a great place to start. Any brown label you can find as well. Have find finding what you love in that brand.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
As stated by a few, you can't go wrong with any of the Tat lines. Am is Mundos were not my favorites, but the Tat reds, brown or black labels are all great, as well as the L' tallier and NHC Surrogates lines. I won't even go into the Monster series, lol. Try them all and find the ones that fit within your flavor profile. Our site sponsors keep them in stock, so you should be able to find most of them easily.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Anywhere?

In seriousness the regios reserva is money every time and one if the prettiest wrappers I've seen.
^This! The Regios is a very nice smoke.
As you probably know, Pete has produced many different lines with just as many varying flavor profiles. Not every one will be a hit for you, but you will most likely notice the consistency in quality even in the cigars that don't hit your wheelhouse.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm not a Tatuaje whore and have only had a few but have yet to have a bad one. So far my fav is the 10th Anniversary. Even across multiple sizes they are all enjoyable.
I did recently smoke a Havana ?? (Red label) in a Lancero and it was pretty damn good.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Good recommendation. The BOTLORG code is actually 17% off now. Thanks Jim!
Jim's killin' it over there.

The best bang for the buck is the PCR. You get a great Tat blend in short format for under 5 bucks. If you like that one, then any of brown and black line you will love. Let's not forget the Cabaiguan!