What's new

Recommend some baccy to me

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I’ve been piping for a little now with my cob and have the hang of it I feel like. I have 3 blends that were sent to me cao toasted, stonehaven, g&b gold flake which all I can pipe but I don’t absolutely love them all the time. I want to try some different ones to find my thing. Kinda want to try aromatics maybe fruity? So what’s some good ones to try?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Stokkebye Luxury Flake is solid as hell (non aromatic), Escudo Navy Deluxe is Killer (non aromatic), I cant smoke enough Orlik Golden Sliced (non Aromatic).

I don’t care for most aromatics, not my tea cup. But. Scotty trout stream is great (aromatic). And some ass hat sent some Huntsville Vanilla Custard that’s great (aromatic) and Scotty’s Butternut Burley (aromatic) which is great.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So I’ve been piping for a little now with my cob and have the hang of it I feel like. I have 3 blends that were sent to me cao toasted, stonehaven, g&b gold flake which all I can pipe but I don’t absolutely love them all the time. I want to try some different ones to find my thing. Kinda want to try aromatics maybe fruity? So what’s some good ones to try?
All good recommendations by @Tyler86
Give Lane’s 1Q a try if an aromatic is what you’re looking for. Supposedly it is the top selling aromatic of all time. I smoke it from time to time and I like it OK.

Jody

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoy C&D Autumn Evening, War Horse Green has a licorice flavoring to it, COA Eileen’s Dream is another good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sutliff also make some good aromatics, they are usually the ones B&M’s use as their bulk blends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk