What's new

Recommendation To Replace McClelland Blends

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was cruising Pipes and Cigars thinking about hopping back in to the habit. Obviously I've been away for awhile because I didn't realize McClelland had shuttered the doors.

I was thinking of buying Pebble Cut and Tudor Castle, but obviously that can't happen. So, does anybody have a recommendation for a replacement or match blend?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Good luck man. My understanding is that their stuff was pretty unique.
Dunhill is gone now as well unfortunately.

My faves right now are macbaron Scottish mix, stokkebye luxury navy flake, stokkebye natural Dutch cavendish, H&H old dark fired, MM country gentleman, and spc plum pudding. Send me your address in a pm and I’ll send you some samples to try.

Others to try are escudo navy deluxe, , storm front if you can find it, and other spc blends.

C&D’s blends are well made and well liked,I particularly like habana daydream for a cigar substitute and their “smooth English” is great when your in an English mood.
Greg Pease (GLP). Seems to have the Midas touch with blends right now. His stuff is really popular. I’ve enjoyed his “key largo” but he has loads of others.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was cruising Pipes and Cigars thinking about hopping back in to the habit. Obviously I've been away for awhile because I didn't realize McClelland had shuttered the doors.

I was thinking of buying Pebble Cut and Tudor Castle, but obviously that can't happen. So, does anybody have a recommendation for a replacement or match blend?
These are gone for good?