What's new

Recurring vHerf link

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
So a bunch of us have been doing vHerf's lately, but it seems like it's always a different call with a different link and a different group of people - kind of chaos. I set up a Google Hangouts event that is recurring, and the link should always stay the same, so it should make popping in and out of a vHerf a heck of a lot easier. So here's the link

https://hangouts.google.com/call/4ewkxty565dxxcyfxk5kztjonye

Feel free to invite whomever you'd like - the goal here is to keep the link from changing every day and try and simplify the process. I hope to see some of you on video soon! If this works out, maybe we can get Eric to make this a sticky.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So a bunch of us have been doing vHerf's lately, but it seems like it's always a different call with a different link and a different group of people - kind of chaos. I set up a Google Hangouts event that is recurring, and the link should always stay the same, so it should make popping in and out of a vHerf a heck of a lot easier. So here's the link

https://hangouts.google.com/call/4ewkxty565dxxcyfxk5kztjonye

Feel free to invite whomever you'd like - the goal here is to keep the link from changing every day and try and simplify the process. I hope to see some of you on video soon! If this works out, maybe we can get Eric to make this a sticky.
You guys on now?

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
For those that don't know much about vherf, here are some basics:
-Anyone can vherf, all you need is a gmail account. You can do it directly from the hangouts website if you are on a laptop/computer, or you can download an app if you are on a tablet/phone (yes, even iPhones and iPads.)
-There is usually a vherf going every night, anyone is welcome to join.
-If you don't see anyone in the vherf or this link isn't working, feel free to jump into chat and ask for the link/if there is one going on. If we are vherfing, the chat guys will typically be aware.
-If you are in a loud area or have a lot of background noise, please use headphones with a mic.
-Vherf is fairly unfiltered; be prepared for adult language, jokes, and shenanigans.
-Vherfs typically start any time between 6p-8p west coast time Mon-Fri, and the range is much wider on the weekends, including daytime vherfs . This is not a set time, sometimes it will be earlier and sometimes later.

I think that covers the majority of it. :)

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
-Anyone can vherf, all you need is a gmail account. You can do it directly from the hangouts website if you are on a laptop/computer, or you can download an app if you are on a tablet/phone (yes, even iPhones and iPads.)
-If you don't see anyone in the vherf or this link isn't working, feel free to jump into chat and ask for the link/if there is one going on. If we are vherfing, the chat guys will typically be aware.
-If you are in a loud area or have a lot of background noise, please use headphones with a mic.
-Vherf is fairly unfiltered; be prepared for adult language, jokes, and shenanigans.
-Vherfs typically start any time between 6p-8p west coast time Mon-Fri, and the range is much wider on the weekends, including daytime vherfs . This is not a set time, sometimes it will be earlier and sometimes later.

When did you become so helpful???

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0

Well said dude, and lets have some fun and vHerf!