What's new

Red, Cactus, Leo and Henrietta

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
If you've read this far, you either think I'm nuts or know exactly what I'm talking about!
If you're still lost, I'm talking about Phish. Now, if you're not a fan, please refrain from giving me some jabs.
Tour dates just got announced and Watkins Glen is on my radar like Mav and Goose on Jester! So is The Mann and Dick's Sporting Goods Park.
Who else is hitting the road this summer to see the guys do what they do?
(y)

Last edited:

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
This version?

It's not by Phish, but a band called The Gourds
*puts down sandwich*

DAMN YOU PREPUBESCENT INTERNET OF 2002 FOR GIVING ME INCORRECT INFORMATION THAT I HAVE TAKEN AS TRUTH FOR THE LAST 13 YEARS!

I stand corrected and withdraw my previous statement of best song ever...by Phish. It's still an epic cover. I don't care what anyone says.

*returns to eating peanut butter & jelly sandwich*

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Saw my first show in 88' and the last in 95'. Can't remember the number of shows for sure but I know it was over 50 shows. Maybe this will be the year I get back out to see one. Have fun this summer brother

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Saw my first show in 88' and the last in 95'. Can't remember the number of shows for sure but I know it was over 50 shows. Maybe this will be the year I get back out to see one. Have fun this summer brother
I have a couple friends that were seeing shows during some of the same years as you.
I'm definitely excited, last run I'm going to do before the baby is born. After that I may have to slow down a bit. On my radar is: 2 nights at The Mann, 2 nights at MPP, Magna Ball, and 3 nights at Dick's.
If I hit CO, I'll be sure to let you know!