What's new

Red Dead Redemption 2 Posse thread XB1

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I like this one Nefarious Non Cubans, but will wait and see what other people come up with, I was even shopping around for a new headset & mic last night when I paid off the game.
Not sure what you currently have, but Astro A10's are listed for $60 dollars on amazon. They're a great headset and you cant beat it for the price.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
That is...Only if you have an X. Another example of the console companies pushing people to constantly upgrade their consoles in order to get to play games at full experience.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Not sure what you currently have, but Astro A10's are listed for $60 dollars on amazon. They're a great headset and you cant beat it for the price.
I'm looking at these https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Core-Gaming-Headset/dp/B0153XL4V2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540472588&sr=8-1&keywords=hyperx+cloud+core+gaming+headset

The guy at Gamestop told me they are the most comfortable one's out there, I will search for the Astro A10's....thanks for the info.

Is there no PS4 contingent here? Everyone is XB1?
You and me both but I don’t think there are many other PS4 players here
I have both systems, but since I played RDR on Xbox, so might as well keep playing on the same system for familiarity.