What's new

Reinado Cigar Empire Seeks an Intern

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Empire Seeks Interns

Are you a true brother/sister of the leaf or aspiring to become one? Have you heard of Reinado? If not, would you be willing to learn about us and uphold our values as you join the true underdog(with high ratings) of the premium cigar industry?

Reinado is looking for a shiny, devoted interns for the upcoming spring semester. You'll learn the secrets (well, some) of the Empire, how to coordinate, market, research, and promote a growing brand. The ideal candidates are quick learners who are good with computers, the internet, and have an interest in the world of social media, marketing experience, creative skills, communication skills, and a thirst for knowledge is a huge, huge plus (as well as also making a great cuban expresso).

Looking for those diamonds in the rough (or someone who will laugh at my humor). The internship is for several months, starting in February. You can work from your home for the most part. Please email a resume and a brief explanation of why you would like to be selected to antonio.lam@reinadocigars.com. The subject line should read, Reinado Empire Intern Spring 2013. Thanks for applying!

Best Regards,
Antonio
Reinado Cigars

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool - good luck all!

I'm wearing my Empire shirt and smoking your cigars right now, but I suspect applying for the internship would be bad form. My todo list here is still 18 pages long :)