What's new

Remembering My Brother

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A couple months ago, my brother, my herf partner, my best friend was in a severe motorcycle accident.
http://www.botl.org/threads/prayers-requested.76388/

Tuesday morning, he passed into eternity. He was a bourbon drinker, and I, a rye.
So tonight, in honor of his memory, and celebration of his life, I'm putting a large dent in this bottle, and smoking some of my finest cigars. Here's to you, bro. You are loved, and will be sorely missed. Until we are united again, my friend.

Bob001.jpg

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
So sorry to hear this. I pray that you remain strong, and continue to celebrate his life, as you say....That is always a good, healthy way to get past the grief.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I understand what it's like to lose a brother and a friend. Some remember how they died; I choose to remember how they lived. A loved one lives eternally in the heart. Stay strong, brother.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
It sounds like an awesome way to honor his memory......My prayers are with you tonight.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
So, so, sorry man. Hope you and your family and friends make it through this difficult time and are able to celebrate his life like he would want you to.