What's new

Rental Cars

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The wife and I travel a lot and try to do things so that we aren't repeating ourselves...for many years it was doing cruises and then traveling to exotic places around the world. For the next year or so we're just going to do things like running down the coast of California....driving from the West side to Canada to Lake Louise....another trip to the Atlantic Coast and we figure these driving trips will take a week or two.

I'm making reservations for this summer to do the coast route in California and see a company that lets you rent Ultra Premium/Luxury cars for amazing prices...example is that we're flying into SFO and I see a convertible Mercedes with a total rate of about $275 for the week....or you can rent a C Class for around $235. We can even drop it off at LAX where we will end up and fly back home from there...no fees for doing that. I've used this company before here in Atlanta from time to time and they are a great company and their prices are so good. Heck,,,you can barely rent a Kia or compact for less than $250 a week anywhere...but a Mercedes with unlimited miles....and one time we rented a BMW Series 4 convertible from Miami to Atlanta for less than $220 for a week...again, no drop off fees.

Using points for hotels, plane fare... for a week is going to cost less than $500 and these days rental cars take a huge bite out of the budget but this trip is something we're excited about...a great car with the top down and just enjoying the coast .....the Redwoods, SF, Monterrey/Carmel...Pismo Beach, Santa Barbara, San Diego and then LA. The best part....I can write the whole thing off because of our property in San Diego that we're going to look at. PM me for the name of the company if you're interested and to get on their mailing list for deals in your area. They are usually in the bigger cities.