What's new

Retailers/Vendors

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Who do you guys like to use to get your accessories & cigars?

For accessories I like to use cigarmony.com or cigarsolutions.com

For cigars, famoussmoke.com; cigarbid.com and holts.com are a few.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Last time I bought accessories it was via Cigarmony. No need to go anywhere else.

For cigars, I generally wait for my favorites to go on sale. I've purchased from Atlantic, Bonita, CigarBid, CigarKing, DukeCity, Famous, LACigar, Serious, TampaSweetheart and a few others. I've never been disappointed with the service from any of them.

I'd love to be able to buy more locally, but the CA tobacco taxes along with the high cost of real estate out here effectively double / triple the price for cigars. I feel sorry for the shop owners, but I'll be damned if any of my hard earned money goes into the coffers of the anti-smoking groups and politicians.

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I like using local shops for accessories. No crazy CA tobacco taxes on lighters or fuel, and it lets me support them (even if it's just a little).
Cigars are usually online from various places.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like to patronize our friends, like Mark at cigarmony, Ron at cigarsolutions and Dave at heartfelt. Great guys, with excellent products, prices and service. For cigars, I buy singles at local b&m's if I am going to smoke there, but I usually buy boxes at (in no particular order) cbid, CI, JR's, Holt's, and a few other places. I usually check pricing at cigar encyclopedia before ordering.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Cigarmony, Heartfelt and Cigar solutions for stuff. Cigars: Niceashcigars, Rocky's, CI, Bonita, Corona, WhatsNotToLove adn Mikes.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
CBid, Serious, Cheapercigars.com, holt's, CI (when they have specials), cigarmonster sometimes, famous, and a couple others if there are good specials.
Accessories are famous, cigarmony, heartfelt, etc.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Accessories I use either Cigarmony or Cigarsolutions.

They have the best service out of anyone out there and always seem to have what I want and need.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Most accessories and 90% of my NC cigars I buy from my B & M, this helps me get holiday Fuentes, PAM/PAN and other deals on wine (he has a great selection of wines and some older stuff I think he's forgot about that make for some great hunting). He also owns a great restaurant that was cigar friendly but the smoke nazi's ended that.:riflefire

Missouri taxes are 10% +8% sales tax so I don't always get the best price but he'll thrown in cigars, wine, a free entree and/or give 10% off so it evens out in the end. Sometimes we'll fire up a cigar in the shop and dare the smoke police to come get us:angerFU:

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Holts and CI around the holidays, or for gifts. I try to get accessories and singles at the Boston B&M's, but they don't always have what I'm looking for.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
bought a lot of stuff from a lot of places. lets see....

holts
jr
ci
c-bid
vendors i wont (and cant) mention
heartfelt
cigarmony
famous
thompsons (yea i admit it)
cubancrafters

i think that might cover it......