What's new

Returning BOTL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, after years of being away from the brotherhood, and a steep decline in gar smoking’, I’m back if you’ll have me. I couldn’t get my former account to load up so back as a newbie.
I see some old friends are still around and lots of new ones since my departure in 2012. Good to see you guys and I look forward to meeting some new folks.
Lives in Texas my whole life until a few months ago when I moved to Augusta GA. Great place and love it here with all the outdoor activities. (I hear next summer will be horrible with the humidity though). Anyway, enjoy golf, fishing and most anything outdoors. My cigar experience used to be ok, but having not smoked more than one or two a year for the past 8 years, I’d say I’m green as ever and look forward to the adventure once again.
Cheers BOTL!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, after years of being away from the brotherhood, and a steep decline in gar smoking’, I’m back if you’ll have me. I couldn’t get my former account to load up so back as a newbie.
I see some old friends are still around and lots of new ones since my departure in 2012. Good to see you guys and I look forward to meeting some new folks.
Lives in Texas my whole life until a few months ago when I moved to Augusta GA. Great place and love it here with all the outdoor activities. (I hear next summer will be horrible with the humidity though). Anyway, enjoy golf, fishing and most anything outdoors. My cigar experience used to be ok, but having not smoked more than one or two a year for the past 8 years, I’d say I’m green as ever and look forward to the adventure once again.
Cheers BOTL!
Welcome back! Reach out if you need anything.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I feel a verse from Hotel California tingling in my ear for some strange reason.

already picked up a few Dirty Rats and sorted my limited supply of cigars I’ve been holding onto all these years. I even found an old Tat from @shadowcam from way back in Dec 2012. I’ll smoke that one this weekend.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Cheers BOTL!
Welcome from a fellow Red Raider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk