What's new

Review La Flor de Cano Mágicos

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I cracked a box of the LFDC Magicos tonight, i’ve had a few before but it’s a nice quiet night so thought i would do a review. We all know what the sticks are, I was drinking water you, there you are up to date.

First third a lot of oak a little bit of vanilla and spice like a nutmeg or a clove somewhere in there. The vanilla and the spice give it that dessert feel and there is a lot of oak, but the vanilla and spice kind of come to the front even though it’s not the predominant note, the cigar would probably be amazing after steak and dessert, there’s always that desire after a big dinner to have something with a lot of ooooommph to it, i think the oak takes care of that here, it’s very multi level so far.

Just finishing the first third it lost that vanilla and spice it’s still sort of there but not like it was and now it’s just more oak and a moss kind of thing, mossy oak, but it works.

They’re is something else here that is prevalent but i just can’t name it …cedar... the oak has mellowed and now it’s more on the side of cedar ... i know some people think these are too mild, I’d say mild/medium but these flavors are well defined and have IMO an excellent progression, definitely a cigar to take your time with and really think about snd enjoy. I think the less distractions while you smoke this stick the more you’ll enjoy it.

As i smoke, I’ll tell you what the construction is perfect, evenly filled, a nice draw, not a wind tunnel but not tight, just right... and a razor sharp burn even though there is a light breeze out here.

If only Goldilocks had this cigar none of that B & E shit would have gone down.

So final third I want to say the cedar still there maybe some cinnamon a bit of that Diplomatico, note when you get that dry cinnamon it sounds weird but this is a wet cinnamon it might be that the smoke is really thick and heavy at this point. If smoke had a weight that to it you would feel well but it’s really good…. wait citrus! ... fuck all that i just said it’s citrus lol wow that’s so odd heavy wet cinnamon or a sour citrus .. I’m assuming both to some degree but it just keeps you interested if that makes sense.

That would actually make a really interesting dessert, trust me i know you are reading this and think I’m an idiot, maybe even before the review, but you have to try it ... and just like that with two inches to go the citrus is gone and we are ... ready? Cinnamon toast, i swear I’m not on many drugs at all right now, when I’m really enjoying and writing a review i take my time and honestly i prefer to review at night, it’s quiet and peaceful, no music even, i can close my eyes snd take a puff, hold it, savor it, really think about the flavors, what can i pull out first (Phrasing! That was for you Tom) then what’s behind it and what do they make, right now i get cinnamon / spice / and yeast and i taste cinnamon toast.

I won’t even tell you how it’s finishing but the dessert theme continues.

Are all LFDCs this complex? Cant say I’ve smoked too many of them, but this roll is, and while I know LFDC isn’t a very popular sought after brand but to me this is an excellent.

Yah didn't take pictures or anything it was just about enjoying a truly enjoyable smoke.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
that was a very entertaining read! Still trying to figure where Goldilocks fits in. Thank you fine sir!
Because if she had this she wouldn't have been trying one thing then the next and then the next :). LOL
Maybe she wouldn't have turned out to be such a slut as well.