What's new

Richmond Herf March 12

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey guys

Sam (shatfield) and I are planning a herf along with some guys from Club Stogie on March 12th here in Richmond. It looks like we may start at Unlce Mikey's shop (around 1??) and then head over to Bailey's Smokehouse & Tavern around 3 or 4?? - It's really a cigar friendly sports bar with HOT waitresses :-D

Mike spoke with a manger at Bailey's and they are going to reserve a section for us.

Mike's shop is located at 7921 A West Broad St and Bailey's is right down the street at 7502 W Broad St. in the Merchants walk shopping center.

Post here if you can make it so I can give Mike a head count, I'm not sure when he needs to let the manager know....buy from what I hear they can accomodate a large group.

The times are still up in the air, Sam or I will keep eveyone here updated. We should have a spot at Bailey's the whole night.

Lets Herf! :smt033

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for posting this Paul.

Hope a lot of you guys can make it, should be a great time.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I have to run it by Mrs. 24 but I am pretty sure that me and John_N_Va will be ablw to make it...heck, maybe even Mrs. 24 will too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be albe to make it, will have to wait and see how things are going at work (major system is being moved that week), plus that's 3 days after my B-day :)

Also, will need driving directions for those of us OLD folks

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Are you guys planning on posting this on any other boards?
I did think about posting this on CW and I just might. My only concern is when herfs get big it just gets too hard to talk and meet everyone.

It looks like there will be about 20 people from Club Stogie and a few guys from this board so far. I'd prefer to keep it under 30 people but its not set in stone....

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well it looks like Mike is going to have a roller from Miami Cigar coming.

Mike posted this on CS

Uncle Mikey (from CS) said:
This may make a change. I have Kristian Estevez from Miami Cigar representing Aurora Preferidos, La Auroroa and Don Lino cigars coming to roll fresh cigars for us for the Herf. I will speak with him today to see what time he will be here. mb
I'll keep you guys posted on what time the events will get started at UM shop.

UPDATE:

The festivities will start at Uncle Mikey's shop at 12:00, then we will be heading over to Baileys! Hope some of you guys can make it....looks like a good one.

Paul

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Trblmkr said:
What do I look like Chopped LIVER ?!?!?!? :smt021
So I guess you plan on a successful system move and getting some directions in large print, huh? :lol:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ohhhhhhhh.. I see how it is!! I have to come over here to find out that one of the main attractions is the HOT waitresses at Bailey's... :smt076 Frank didn't miss this post either! I had to look when I heard him going hmmmmm...sounds better and better... :smt046

This is going to be a BLAST!! We're looking forward to it.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ms. Floydp said:
ohhhhhhhh.. I see how it is!! I have to come over here to find out that one of the main attractions is the HOT waitresses at Bailey's... :smt076 Frank didn't miss this post either! I had to look when I heard him going hmmmmm...sounds better and better... :smt046

This is going to be a BLAST!! We're looking forward to it.
:smt082

Welcome to BOTL!