What's new

Riding season is upon us

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So for those of us up north who actually have to put our bikes away for the winter (or at least part of it), it's finally getting to be that time of year where we can pull her out of hibernation...

Anybody else up north gotten your girl out for a romp?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
We'll down here it is getting near the too damn hot to ride season. We have had temps in the 90s about 17 degrees above normal. I will still go out on occasion but with all the gear I start to broil.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
We'll down here it is getting near the too damn hot to ride season. We have had temps in the 90s about 17 degrees above normal. I will still go out on occasion but with all the gear I start to broil.
Well, I was in AZ for the last 10+ years, only moving to the northeast this winter so I know all about riding in 100+ weather with all the gear. That's one thing I definitely don't miss

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As long as the temps don't hit under 60 it's riding weather and here in Atlanta I can ride about 8 months out of the year. It clears my head and thoughts and I have a cigar holder as I smoke one while riding.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Haven't been out yet this year, though there's been a few opportunities. Area has become too congested, and riding in traffic isn't my idea of fun. Not to mention I was hit n runned two years ago and narrowly avoided a left turner in front of me last year, only to end up having an off in the median. ATGATT no injuries beyond some bruises. Just too many cars and too many inattentive drivers.
PIC_0118.jpg