What's new

RIP Ray Manzarek

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Doors keyboard player Ray Manzarek died from cancer. RIP. Fine keyboard player, singer and a nice guy. Saw The Doors live in 1970 & Manzarek solo several times. At his solo shows, he played and sand Doors classics, as well as jazz & classical composition. Before eavh show, he was always in the parking lot talking to the fans. No security. No attitude. Nice guy.

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
Doors keyboard player Ray Manzarek died from cancer. RIP. Fine keyboard player, singer and a nice guy. Saw The Doors live in 1970 & Manzarek solo several times. At his solo shows, he played and sand Doors classics, as well as jazz & classical composition. Before eavh show, he was always in the parking lot talking to the fans. No security. No attitude. Nice guy.
I agree completely. I always thought of him as a great musician who didn't give himself enough credit. People only really though of him as the guy from the DOORS. RIP brother, you'll be missed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you hear a Doors song, you know its a Doors song...a big part of that was his keyboards...RIP

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Sad news. But happy that he lived an eventful and productive life. On a side note; one of the best parties I was ever at was at Jim Morrison's grave at Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris.