What's new

Rocket disposal?

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
As many of you here are aware, not too long ago I was a noob. Like many noobs before me I chose quantity over quality in the name of figuring out what I liked and what I didn't. And, like many before me, I ended up with more than a few dog rockets in my arsenal.

So to those who have come before me... what do you do with them? Suck it up and smoke them anyway? Gift them in a dirty bomb? Send them to @luckysaturn13 to review :p ?

Thoughts?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
As many of you here are aware, not too long ago I was a noob. Like many noobs before me I chose quantity over quality in the name of figuring out what I liked and what I didn't. And, like many before me, I ended up with more than a few dog rockets in my arsenal.

So to those who have come before me... what do you do with them? Suck it up and smoke them anyway? Gift them in a dirty bomb? Send them to @luckysaturn13 to review :p ?

Thoughts?
The luckysaturn review thread (Dog Rocket Pass "a.k.a. DRP" ) is alive and well, and can be found at either of the links in my signature. .....HOWEVER, for a donation .. the Cigars for Warriors is where you can uplift spirits, and break up the routine. A few brothers here are familiar and can get you an address on where to send the smokes.. and anything you send our troops will remind them that they are big shots in our hearts for a while.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This was in the warriors thread. There's an address on post #12
But Nathan, I'd hold for Chuck to drop in here and verify it's still valid, so they don't wind up going nowhere.
@ChuckMejia

Last edited:
Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Thanks @Bondo 440 I'll look at that. Goes top show how all this has gotten me to not thinking right... I've always enjoyed seeing the CFW posts, and it never occurred to me. I'll start packaging up some and will wait to make sure I get a good address!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I am big on Troop support, and I try to get a few packages to them each year (via a coordinating BOTL) .

The Troop coordinators I use have told me that some packages are not being accepted currently because of the Covid-19. I'd reach out to the intended targets first and make sure they can currently receive cigar packages.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Cigar Obsession does a drive I believe twice a year, he just completed the most recent drive so may be a couple of months before he does it again,

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am big on Troop support, and I try to get a few packages to them each year (via a coordinating BOTL) .

The Troop coordinators I use have told me that some packages are not being accepted currently because of the Covid-19. I'd reach out to the intended targets first and make sure they can currently receive cigar packages.
It's all unit based right now. I can send to my buddies in Iraq but not in Germany. Hopefully after all this stuff dies down I can start shipping again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I have sent several shipments to Cigars for Warriors over the past year on behalf of BOTL and the cigar lotto. You can find details and an address at their website which is https://www.cigarsforwarriors.org/

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding sending a donation. I would be happy to help @nathanw13.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Thanks guys for "fresh intel" on this.