What's new

Rocket Swap

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Reminds me of a beautiful young lady standing on the edge of a bridge thinking about jumping. A homeless guy walks by and asks "lady if your gonna jump how about having sex with me first?"

She screams "get away from me you creep."

The man walks away mumbling "I'll just wait for you at the bottom."

Step away from the edge boys, you don't wanna do this.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I just figured traditional BOTL rules apply... unless you’re talking about the extra nasties, in which case yeah I guess that was kinda a dick move, lol
LOL I said no *especiales to a dog rocket fight ! How am I suppose to defend myself?????
I basically I traded 5 Chevys and 5 dogs for 5 Cadillacs and 5 dogs !
And as for the *memorial pak, woah man... Yeah I'm going to try to hydrate them.
This was an amazing beat-down , Jamie. LOL Thank You.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I need to leave @Opie alone for a bit. He's been taking a beating. I'll get something pulled together and find a target.

You guys need to post pics of what you got, to add to the anxiety of this thread. Imminent doom to those dragged in...
I expected doom but I got the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly all in one box :joyful: Yeah I have the photos. I'll get something up here.

I should've bombed you. HA ! :wtf:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
LOL I said no *especiales to a dog rocket fight ! How am I suppose to defend myself?????
I basically I traded 5 Chevys and 5 dogs for 5 Cadillacs and 5 dogs !
And as for the *memorial pak, woah man... Yeah I'm going to try to hydrate them.
This was an amazing beat-down , Jamie. LOL Thank You.
Not really 5 Cadillacs, more like a Caddy and some Buicks... but yeah, most of those are surprisingly well-priced and are a great $/quality value in the cigar world. And it was the least I could do to offset the extra nasties, lol

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Not really 5 Cadillacs, more like a Caddy and some Buicks... but yeah, most of those are surprisingly well-priced and are a great $/quality value in the cigar world. And it was the least I could do to offset the extra nasties, lol
Good discussion for the next vHerf !
Here's the pic of the forementioed "nasties" - HAhahA
sorry  5er.jpg